Febrinil P 250 mg/2.5 mg Syrup
|Manufacturer||Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|Composition||Paracetamol / Acetaminophen (250mg), Promethazine (2.5mg)|
How to use Febrinil P 250 mg/2.5 mg Syrup
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Inspect the label for directions prior to usage. Action it with a measuring mug as well as take it by mouth. Shake well before use. Febrinil P 250 mg/2.5 mg Syrup might be taken with or without food, yet it is much better to take it at a set time.
How Febrinil P 250 mg/2.5 mg Syrup works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is a mix of 2 medications: Paracetamol/Acetaminophen as well as Promethazine which soothe acute rhinitis signs. Paracetamol is an analgesic (painkiller) as well as antipyretic (high temperature reducer). It obstructs the launch of specific chemical carriers in the mind that are accountable for discomfort as well as high temperature. Promethazine is an antiallergic which eases allergic reaction signs like drippy nose, watery eyes as well as sneezing.
What are the Side effects of Febrinil P 250 mg/2.5 mg Syrup
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Allergic reaction
Precautions to be taken while taking Febrinil P 250 mg/2.5 mg Syrup
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- Not enough or limited scientific data available for interaction with food of this medicine, or read the label of the pack to understand about if any interaction may occur if taken with food.
Safety instructions before taking Febrinil P 250 mg/2.5 mg Syrup
- Alcohol : Caution required : It is not safe to drink alcohol with this medicine. Taking this medicine with alcohol can cause liver damage.
- Pregnancy : Doing comparison of advantage and risk is required: This medication may be unsafe to use while pregnant. Animal studies have shown unfavorable impacts on the fetus, nonetheless, there are minimal human studies. The gain from usage in pregnant women might serve in spite of the danger. Please speak with doctor before consuming this medication.
- Lactation : Probably secure: This medicine is possibly safe to make use of during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the medication does not represent a significant risk to the baby.For prolonged use and repeated doses of this medicine, observe the baby for excessive sleepiness.
- Kidney : Probably risk-free: This medication is most likely safe to utilize in patients with kidney illness. Minimal information readily available suggests that dosage change of This medicine might not be required in these people. Please consult physician before consuming this medicine.However, caution is advised in patients with severe kidney disease as it may cause excessive sleepiness in them.
- Liver : Caution called for: This medication needs to be made use of with caution in clients with liver illness. Dose modification of this medication might be needed. Please seek advice from doctor prior to eating this medicine
- Driving : Care called for: This medicine might make you really feel dizzy, drowsy, worn out, or lower alertness. If this takes place, do not drive.