Febucare 80 mg Tablet
|Manufacturer||4Care Lifescience Pvt Ltd|
How to use Febucare 80 mg Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. Febucare 80 mg Tablet might be taken with or without food, yet it is much better to take it at a set time.
How Febucare 80 mg Tablet works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is a xanthine oxidase prevention. It functions by reducing blood uric acid, which is the chemical that creates gout pain.
What are the Side effects of Febucare 80 mg Tablet
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Increased liver enzymes
- Skin rash
Precautions to be taken while taking Febucare 80 mg Tablet
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- Your medical professional has actually recommended this medication to decrease episodes of gout pain assault.
- Take this medication at the exact same time on a daily basis, with or without food.
- Take lots of liquids (2-3 litres) daily while on this medication.
- Inform your medical professional if you establish a breakout. This might be an indication of allergic reaction and also need to disappear on terminating this medication.
- When you initially begin taking this medication, you could have even more gout pain assaults. Do not quit taking this medication on having a severe strike of gout pain as that can make a strike even worse.
- Do not eat alcohol while taking this medication as it might trigger your gout pain to flare.
Safety instructions before taking Febucare 80 mg Tablet
- Alcohol : Caution required : It is not safe to drink alcohol with this medicine. Taking alcohol can increase your uric acid levels and hence aggravate gout.
- Pregnancy : Doing comparison of advantage and risk is required: This medication may be unsafe to use while pregnant. Animal studies have shown unfavorable impacts on the fetus, nonetheless, there are minimal human studies. The gain from usage in pregnant women might serve in spite of the danger. Please speak with doctor before consuming this medication.
- Lactation : Caution required: This medication is possibly dangerous to use throughout lactation. Minimal human data suggest that the medication could stand for a significant risk to the child.
- Kidney : Care needed: This medication needs to be utilized with caution in clients with serious kidney condition. Dose adjustment of This medication may be required. Please consult doctor before eating this medication.Limited information is available regarding the use of this medicine in these patients.
- Liver : Caution required: This medicine must be used with care in clients with extreme liver disease. Dose change of this medicine might be required. Please seek advice from medical professional before consuming this medicine. Limited information is available regarding the use of This medicine in these patients.
- Driving : Care required: Do not drive unless you are really feeling well.This medicine may cause dizziness, sleepiness, blurred vision, numbness or tingling sensation. This may impair your driving ability.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How long does This medicine take to work?
Q: Can I stop taking This medicine if I feel well?
A: No, keep making use of This medicine if prescribed by your doctor, even if you feel well. If you stop taking This medicine, your gout signs and symptoms may return.
Q: Does This medicine cause regular peeing?
A: No, This medicine is not known to cause regular peeing. Nevertheless, if you experience any such symptom while making use of the medicine, seek guidance from your doctor.