|Manufacturer||Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|Composition||Beclometasone (0.025%w/w), Gentamicin (0.1%w/w), Clotrimazole (1%w/w), Clioquinol (Iodochlorhydroxyquin) (1%w/w)|
How to use Fubac Cream
This medication is for external use only. Use it in the dosage as well as period as encouraged by your physician. Inspect the label for directions prior to usage. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Fubac Cream works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is a mix of four medicines: Beclometasone, Gentamicin, Clotrimazole and Clioquinol (Iodochlorhydroxyquin) which deal with skin infections. Beclometasone is a steroid medication. It blocks the manufacturing of particular chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy. Gentamicin is an antibiotic which kills microorganisms by stopping synthesis of essential healthy proteins needed by bacteria to carry out vital functions. Clotrimazole is an antifungal which stops the development of fungis by preventing them from forming their very own protective covering. Clioquinol (Iodochlorhydroxyquin) is an antibiotic with extra antifungal activity. It works by avoiding the growth as well as reproduction of the both germs as well as fungi.
What are the Side effects of Fubac Cream
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Precautions to be taken while taking Fubac Cream
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- Not enough or limited scientific data available for interaction with food of this medicine, or read the label of the pack to understand about if any interaction may occur if taken with food.
Safety instructions before taking Fubac Cream
- Alcohol : Limited information available : Interaction with alcohol is unknown.
- Pregnancy : Doing contrast of benefit and risk is required: This medication is unsafe to use while pregnant. There declares proof of human fetal risk, yet the benefits from usage in expecting ladies may be acceptable regardless of the risk, as an example in lethal scenarios. Please get in touch with physician before eating this medicine.
- Lactation : Restricted info offered: No information is available on making use of this medicine during lactation. Please get in touch with medical professional prior to eating this medicine.
- Kidney : Minimal information readily available: There is restricted information readily available on making use of this medicine in clients with kidney illness.
- Liver : Restricted details readily available: There is limited info readily available on making use of this medication in individuals with liver illness.
- Driving : Restricted information offered: It is not known whether this medicine modifies the capacity to drive.