Fucidin H Cream
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd|
|Composition||Fusidic Acid Topical (2%w/w), Hydrocortisone Topical (1%w/w)|
How to use Fucidin H Cream
This medication is for external use only. Use it in the dosage as well as period as encouraged by your physician. Inspect the label for directions prior to usage. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Fucidin H Cream works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is a mix of 3 medications: Hydrocortisone and also Fusidic Acid which deal with skin infections. Hydrocortisone is a steroid medication. It obstructs the manufacturing of particular chemical carriers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, inflamed and also scratchy. Fusidic Acid is an antibiotic. It quits microbial development by protecting against synthesis of important healthy proteins needed by germs to execute important features.
What are the Side effects of Fucidin H Cream
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Precautions to be taken while taking Fucidin H Cream
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- Not enough or limited scientific data available for interaction with food of this medicine, or read the label of the pack to understand about if any interaction may occur if taken with food.
Safety instructions before taking Fucidin H Cream
- Alcohol : Limited information available : Interaction with alcohol is unknown.
- Pregnancy : Doing comparison of advantage and risk is required: This medication may be unsafe to use while pregnant. Animal studies have shown unfavorable impacts on the fetus, nonetheless, there are minimal human studies. The gain from usage in pregnant women might serve in spite of the danger. Please speak with doctor before consuming this medication.
- Lactation : Restricted info offered: No information is available on making use of this medicine during lactation. Please get in touch with medical professional prior to eating this medicine.
- Kidney : Minimal information readily available: There is restricted information readily available on making use of this medicine in clients with kidney illness.
- Liver : Restricted details readily available: There is limited info readily available on making use of this medication in individuals with liver illness.
- Driving : Restricted information offered: It is not known whether this medicine modifies the capacity to drive.