Glitenly M 1000mg/20mg Tablet
|Manufacturer||Carise Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd|
|Composition||Metformin (1000mg), Teneligliptin (20mg)|
How to use Glitenly M 1000mg/20mg Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. Glitenly M 1000mg/20mg Tablet is to be taken with food. Glitenly M 1000mg/20mg Tablet may trigger indigestion if tackled vacant stomach.
How Glitenly M 1000mg/20mg Tablet works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is a mix of 2 antidiabetic medications: Metformin as well as Teneligliptin. Metformin is an antidiabetic drug (biguanide). It functions by reducing sugar manufacturing in the liver, postponing sugar absorption from intestinal tracts as well as raising the body’s level of sensitivity to insulin. Teneligliptin is a dipeptidyl peptidase-4 prevention which functions by raising the launch of insulin from pancreatic as well as reducing the hormonal agents that increase blood glucose degrees. This lowers both fasting as well as postmeal sugar degrees. With each other, they supply far better control of blood glucose.
What are the Side effects of Glitenly M 1000mg/20mg Tablet
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Stomach upset
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
- Respiratory tract infection
- Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar level) in combination with insulin or sulphonylurea
Precautions to be taken while taking Glitenly M 1000mg/20mg Tablet
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- Take it with food to decrease your opportunity of having an indigestion.
- Possibilities of weight gain as well as reduced blood sugar level are minimal as contrasted to various other diabetes mellitus medications.
- Notify your medical professional regarding your diabetic issues therapy if you result from have surgical procedure under a basic anaesthetic.
- Inform your medical professional instantly if you experience any type of deep or quick breathing, consistent queasiness, throwing up, and also tummy discomfort as this medication might trigger an uncommon yet severe problem called lactic acidosis, which is an extra of lactic acid in the blood.
Safety instructions before taking Glitenly M 1000mg/20mg Tablet
- Alcohol : Caution required : It is not safe to drink alcohol with this medicine. Taking this medicine with alcohol can cause lactic acidosis and you may experience malaise, respiratory distress, slow or irregular heartbeat, sleepiness, stomach upset, or other unusual symptoms.
- Pregnancy : Minimal info offered: There is no information available. Human as well as animal studies are not offered. Please get in touch with physician prior to eating this medication.
- Lactation : Restricted info offered: No information is available on making use of this medicine during lactation. Please get in touch with medical professional prior to eating this medicine.
- Kidney : Caution called for: This medication needs to be utilized with care in clients with kidney condition. Dosage adjustment of This medication might be required. Please speak with physician prior to consuming this medication.Use of this medicine is, however, not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease. Regular monitoring of kidney function test is advisable while you are taking this medicine.
- Liver : Caution called for: This medication needs to be made use of with caution in clients with liver illness. Dose modification of this medication might be needed. Please seek advice from doctor prior to eating this medicine This medicine is generally started with low dose in patients with mild to moderate liver disease and its use is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
- Driving : Caution called for: Your capacity to drive may be impacted if your blood glucose is reduced or high. If this takes place, do not drive.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What are the instructions for the storage and disposal of This medication?
Q: What is This medication?
A: This medicine is a combination of two medications Metformin and Teneligliptin. This medicine is used in the trconsumement of kind 2 diabetes mellitus (DM). It enhances blood glucose levels in adults when taken along with proper diet and regular workout. Metformin works by lowering the glucose production in the liver and improving insulin sensitivity. Teneligliptin prevents the enzyme DP4 inhibitor and increases the release of insulin from the pancreas. This combination is not indicated for the patients below 18 years of age.
Q: What are the possible side impacts of This medication?
A: The use of This medicine is connected with common side impacts like hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level), altered taste, nausea, stomach pain, diarrhea, headache and upper respiratory tract infection. Its use can also lead to severe, however rare side impact like lactic acidosis. On long-term use it can also lead to vitamin B12 shortage.
Q: Are there any particular conditions in which This medicine should not be taken?
A: The use of This medicine should be avoided in patients with known allergy to any of the components or excipients of this medicine. The use of this medicine is also taken into consideration to be harmful for patients with severe kidney disability, liver disability, congestive heart failure, lactic acidosis or diabetic ketoacidosis.
Q: Is it risk-free to take alcohol while I am also taking This medication?
A: No, it is not risk-free to take This medicine along with alcohol. It can increase the possibilities of lactic acidosis, particularly in instances of fasting, malnutrition or hepatic disability.
Q: Can the use of This medicine cause hypoglycemia?
A: The use of This medicine does not usually cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level). Nevertheless, hypoglycemia may happen if there is inenough supplementation of calories while taking this medicine. Symptoms of hypoglycemia consist of nausea, headache, irritation, hunger, swconsumeing, dizziness, fast heart rate, and feeling anxious or shaky. It occurs more commonly if you miss or delay your meal, drink alcohol, over-workout or take other antidiabetic medicine along with it. So, regular monitoring of blood sugar level is important. Almethods carry glucose tablets, honey or fruit juice with you.
Q: Can the use of This medicine lead to Vitamin B12 shortage?
A: Yes, the use of This medicine can cause vitamin B12 shortage on long-term use as it conflicts with the absorption of vitamin B12 in the stomach. If untrconsumeed, it may cause anemia and nerve problems and the patient can feel a tingling sensation and numbness in hands and feet, weakness, urinary problems, modification in psychological status and problem in keeping balance (ataxia). To avoid such problems, some researchers recommend an consumption of vitamin B12 from outside sources at least once every year.