Gliva 40 mg Tablet
|Manufacturer||Mova Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd|
How to use Gliva 40 mg Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. Gliva 40 mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
How Gliva 40 mg Tablet works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
is an antidiabetic drug. It functions by raising the quantity of insulin released by the pancreatic in order to lower the blood sugar level levels.
What are the Side effects of Gliva 40 mg Tablet
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level)
Precautions to be taken while taking Gliva 40 mg Tablet
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- Take it quickly prior to or with the initial primary dish of the day (generally morning meal). Stay clear of missing dishes.
- Beware while driving or running equipment up until you recognize exactly how this medication influences you.
- It can create hypoglycemia (reduced blood sugar level degree) when utilized with various other antidiabetic medications, alcohol or if you postpone or miss out on a dish.
- Constantly bring some sweet food or fruit juice with you in situation you experience hypoglycemic signs such as anxieties, trendy light skin, shake, as well as anxiousness.
- Your physician might examine your liver feature frequently. Educate your physician if you establish signs and symptoms such as stomach discomfort, anorexia nervosa, or yellowing of the eyes or skin (jaundice).
Safety instructions before taking Gliva 40 mg Tablet
- Alcohol : Caution required : It is not safe to drink alcohol with this medicine. Alcohol intake may increase or decrease the blood sugar lowering action in an unpredictable way
- Pregnancy : Doing comparison of advantage and risk is required: This medication may be unsafe to use while pregnant. Animal studies have shown unfavorable impacts on the fetus, nonetheless, there are minimal human studies. The gain from usage in pregnant women might serve in spite of the danger. Please speak with doctor before consuming this medication.
- Lactation : Probably secure: This medicine is possibly safe to make use of during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the medication does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Kidney : Care needed: This medication needs to be utilized with caution in clients with serious kidney condition. Dose adjustment of This medication may be required. Please consult doctor before eating this medication.These patients can experience very low blood sugar levels with this medicine, which may take a long time to come back to normal
- Liver : Caution required: This medicine must be used with care in clients with extreme liver disease. Dose change of this medicine might be required. Please seek advice from medical professional before consuming this medicine.
- Driving : Safe: This medication does not typically affect your capability to drive.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Is This medicine valuable in the management for prediabetes?
Q: Can I avoid This medicine for a couple of days?
A: No, This medicine should not be avoidped as it can make your diabetes worse. If you miss the dose by mistake, take it as soon as you bear in mind.
Q: Does This medicine cause weight gain?
A: Yes, This medicine can cause weight gain. It is advisable to closely monitor your diet and do regular workout while taking this medicine.
Q: What is the significance of HbA1c test?
A: Your doctor may ask you to obtain your HbA1c tested every 3 months. This test is done to see how well you have managed your blood sugar for the past 2-3 months.