Histriz 10 mg Tablet
|Manufacturer||Theo Pharma Pvt Ltd|
How to use Histriz 10 mg Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. Histriz 10 mg Tablet might be taken with or without food, yet it is much better to take it at a set time.
How Histriz 10 mg Tablet works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is an antihistaminic medicine. It deals with allergic reaction signs such as such as irritation, swelling, as well as breakouts by obstructing the impacts of a chemical carrier (histamine) in the body.
What are the Side effects of Histriz 10 mg Tablet
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
Precautions to be taken while taking Histriz 10 mg Tablet
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- Your medical professional has actually recommended this medication to aid eliminate allergic reaction signs and symptoms such as irritation, swelling, as well as breakouts.
- It’s a lot less most likely to make you really feel drowsy than various other comparable medicines.
- It is fine to take this medication with a lot of various other drugs as it has couple of medicine communications.
- Usage care while driving or doing anything that needs focus as this medication can trigger lightheadedness and also drowsiness.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking this medication as it might trigger raised drowsiness.
- Quit taking this medication a minimum of 3 days prior to taking an allergic reaction examination as it can impact the examination results.
Safety instructions before taking Histriz 10 mg Tablet
- Alcohol : Caution required : This medicine may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
- Pregnancy : Most likely secure: This medication is most likely safe to utilize while pregnant. Pet researches have revealed reduced or no negative effect on the fetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please seek advice from medical professional prior to eating this medication.
- Lactation : Probably secure: This medicine is possibly safe to make use of during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the medication does not represent a significant risk to the baby.Larger doses or prolonged use of this medicine may cause sleepiness and other effects in the baby
- Kidney : Caution called for: This medication needs to be utilized with care in clients with kidney condition. Dosage adjustment of This medication might be required. Please speak with physician prior to consuming this medication.Not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease. May cause excessive sleepiness in patients with end stage kidney disease.
- Liver : Most likely risk-free: This medicine is probably safe to use in people with liver disease. Restricted information readily available suggests that dose adjustment of this medicine might not be required in these clients. Please speak with doctor before eating this medication.
- Driving : Safe: This medication does not typically affect your capability to drive.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can I take This medicine with Betahistine?
Q: Is cetirizine risk-free?
A: Cetirizine is risk-free at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the guidance of the doctor regarding its use.
Q: Is cetirizine good for cold/ used for sore throat/ allergic reaction/itching/hives?
A: Cetirizine is used to trconsume cold or allergy signs and symptoms such as sneezing, itching, watery eyes, or runny nose. It is also used to trconsume hives, however not used for sore throat. Patients should follow the guidance of the doctor regarding its use.
Q: Can you take cetirizine for prickly hconsume?
A: Cetirizine can be used for prickly hconsume to minimize the itching. Patients should follow the guidance of the doctor regarding its use.
Q: Can I take cetirizine with high blood pressure?
A: Patients with high blood pressure can take cetirizine. Patients should follow the guidance of the doctor regarding its use.
Q: Can I take cetirizine with loratadine/ diphenhydramine/ brompheniramine/ fexofenadine?
A: No. Patient should not take cetirizine with these medicines as they are from same category of antihistamines. Patients should follow the guidance of the doctor regarding its use.
Q: Does cetirizine make you drowsy or cause sleepiness?
A: Patient may feel drowsy after taking cetirizine. Almethods seek guidance from your doctor
Q: Does cetirizine make you gain weight?
A: It is seldom seen, however there is a possibility that cetirizine, like other anti-histamines, could cause weight gain.