Hivir 100 mg Tablet
|Manufacturer||Sain Medicaments Pvt Ltd|
How to use Hivir 100 mg Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. Hivir 100 mg Tablet might be taken with or without food, yet it is much better to take it at a set time.
How Hivir 100 mg Tablet works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is an antiviral medicine. It protects against the reproduction of infection in human cells. This quits the infection from creating brand-new infections and also cleans up your infection.
What are the Side effects of Hivir 100 mg Tablet
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Runny nose
Precautions to be taken while taking Hivir 100 mg Tablet
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- You have actually been recommended this medication for the therapy of persistent liver disease B infection (HBV) infection.
- In mix with various other medications, it is made use of for the therapy of HIV infections.
- Take it with food, as this enhances the absorption of the medication right into the body.
- this medication might create wooziness or drowsiness. Do not drive or do anything calling for focus till you recognize exactly how it influences you.
- You might still establish infections or various other health problems connected with viral infection while taking this medicine.
- You can additionally hand down HIV or HBV to others. Do not share needles or individual things that can have blood or body liquids on them.
- Throughout therapy and also for at the very least 6 months after quiting this medication, routine blood examinations are required to check your liver feature, degree of liver disease B infection and also blood cells in your blood.
Safety instructions before taking Hivir 100 mg Tablet
- Alcohol : Limited information available : Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult doctor before consuming this medicine.
- Pregnancy : Doing comparison of advantage and risk is required: This medication may be unsafe to use while pregnant. Animal studies have shown unfavorable impacts on the fetus, nonetheless, there are minimal human studies. The gain from usage in pregnant women might serve in spite of the danger. Please speak with doctor before consuming this medication.
- Lactation : Probably secure: This medicine is possibly safe to make use of during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the medication does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Kidney : Caution called for: This medication needs to be utilized with care in clients with kidney condition. Dosage adjustment of This medication might be required. Please speak with physician prior to consuming this medication.
- Liver : Safe: This medicine is safe to utilize in people with liver condition. No dosage modification of this medication is suggested.
- Driving : Safe: This medication does not typically affect your capability to drive.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can lamivudine cure hepatitis B?
Q: Can This medicine be crushed?
A: This medicine can not be crushed however it can be broken into two components to give it to children. Please go by the recommendation of the doctor
Q: Can This medicine cause anemia?
A: This medicine may cause anemia as a side impact in some patients. Kindly seek guidance from your doctor in case any side impacts are observed.