Hivus-LR 50mg/200mg Tablet
|Manufacturer||Veritaz Healthcare Ltd|
|Composition||Ritonavir (50mg), Lopinavir (200mg)|
How to use Hivus-LR 50mg/200mg Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. Hivus-LR 50mg/200mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
How Hivus-LR 50mg/200mg Tablet works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is a mix of 2 anti-HIV medications: Ritonavir as well as Lopinavir. They function by disrupting an enzyme (protease), which is called for by HIV-infected cells to make brand-new infections. This quits the manufacturing of brand-new infections.
What are the Side effects of Hivus-LR 50mg/200mg Tablet
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Taste change
- Stomach pain
- Increased liver enzymes
- Increased blood lipid level
- Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness of feet and hand)
Precautions to be taken while taking Hivus-LR 50mg/200mg Tablet
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- this medication is a mix medication which reduces or quits the development of HIV infection in the body.
- Take it with food, ideally at the exact same time daily.
- Missing dosages raises the threat of therapy failing. Make certain that you take all your dosages at the proper time.
- It might create weight gain and also weakening of your bones. Consume healthy and balanced, workout routinely and also take calcium and also vitamin D supplements as recommended by your physician.
- It might create lightheadedness and also drowsiness. Do not drive or do anything that needs psychological emphasis up until you understand exactly how it influences you.
- Your physician might check your kidney and also liver works consistently. Notify your physician if you establish signs and symptoms such as stomach discomfort, anorexia nervosa, dimmed pee or yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- Do not quit taking this medication without your physician’s guidance.
Safety instructions before taking Hivus-LR 50mg/200mg Tablet
- Alcohol : Limited information available : Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult doctor before consuming this medicine.
- Pregnancy : Doing comparison of advantage and risk is required: This medication may be unsafe to use while pregnant. Animal studies have shown unfavorable impacts on the fetus, nonetheless, there are minimal human studies. The gain from usage in pregnant women might serve in spite of the danger. Please speak with doctor before consuming this medication.
- Lactation : Probably secure: This medicine is possibly safe to make use of during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the medication does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Kidney : Probably risk-free: This medication is most likely safe to utilize in patients with kidney illness. Minimal information readily available suggests that dosage change of This medicine might not be required in these people. Please consult physician before consuming this medicine.
- Liver : Caution called for: This medication needs to be made use of with caution in clients with liver illness. Dose modification of this medication might be needed. Please seek advice from doctor prior to eating this medicine
- Driving : Restricted information offered: It is not known whether this medicine modifies the capacity to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.