Hixcin 400 mg Tablet
|Manufacturer||GRAF Laboratories Pvt Ltd|
How to use Hixcin 400 mg Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. Hixcin 400 mg Tablet might be taken with or without food, yet it is much better to take it at a set time.
How Hixcin 400 mg Tablet works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is an antibiotic. It functions by quiting the activity of a microbial enzyme called DNA-gyrase. This stops the microbial cells from splitting and also fixing, therefore eliminating them.
What are the Side effects of Hixcin 400 mg Tablet
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
Precautions to be taken while taking Hixcin 400 mg Tablet
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- Your medical professional has actually recommended this medication to treat your infection as well as boost signs and symptoms.
- Do not avoid any type of dosages and also end up the complete training course of therapy also if you really feel much better.
- Terminate this medication as well as educate your medical professional instantly if you obtain a breakout, scratchy skin, swelling of face as well as mouth, or have problem in breathing.
- Looseness of the bowels might happen as a negative effects yet needs to quit when your program is total. Notify your medical professional if it does not quit or if you discover blood in your feceses.
- Inform your medical professional if you really feel discomfort in your ligaments, pins and needles, or prickling feelings.
- Notify your medical professional if you are expectant or intending to develop or nursing.
Safety instructions before taking Hixcin 400 mg Tablet
- Alcohol : Probably safe : It is generally not harmful to consume alcohol with this medicine.
- Pregnancy : Doing comparison of advantage and risk is required: This medication may be unsafe to use while pregnant. Animal studies have shown unfavorable impacts on the fetus, nonetheless, there are minimal human studies. The gain from usage in pregnant women might serve in spite of the danger. Please speak with doctor before consuming this medication.
- Lactation : Caution required: This medication is possibly dangerous to use throughout lactation. Minimal human data suggest that the medication could stand for a significant risk to the child.
- Kidney : Safe: This medicine is secure to use in clients with kidney condition. No dosage adjustment of This medicine is advised.However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease.
- Liver : Caution required: This medicine must be used with care in clients with extreme liver disease. Dose change of this medicine might be required. Please seek advice from medical professional before consuming this medicine. Limited information is available on the use of This medicine in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate liver disease.
- Driving : Care required: Do not drive unless you are really feeling well.This medicine may make you feel dizzy or light-headed, you may experience a sudden, transient loss of vision, or you may faint for a short period. This may impair your driving ability.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can the use of This medicine cause diarrhea?
Q: Can I stop taking This medicine when I feel better?
A: No, do not stop taking This medicine and complete the full course of trconsumement even if you feel better. Your signs and symptoms may enhance before the infection is completely cured.
Q: Can the use of This medicine increase the risk of muscle damage?
A: Yes, use of This medicine is known to increase the risk of muscle damage, typically in the ankle (achilies ligament). Muscle damage can happen in persons of all ages who take This medicine. Inform your doctor if you feel any kind of muscle pain while making use of this medicine.