Jaiho 8 mg/500 mg Tablet
|Manufacturer||Panacea Biotec Ltd|
|Composition||Lornoxicam (8mg), Paracetamol / Acetaminophen (500mg)|
How to use Jaiho 8 mg/500 mg Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. Jaiho 8 mg/500 mg Tablet is to be taken vacant belly.
How Jaiho 8 mg/500 mg Tablet works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is a mix of 2 medications: Lornoxicam and also Paracetamol/Acetaminophen which soothe discomfort. It functions by obstructing the launch of specific chemical carriers that create discomfort and also swelling (soreness and also swelling).
What are the Side effects of Jaiho 8 mg/500 mg Tablet
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Stomach pain
Precautions to be taken while taking Jaiho 8 mg/500 mg Tablet
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- Not enough or limited scientific data available for interaction with food of this medicine, or read the label of the pack to understand about if any interaction may occur if taken with food.
Safety instructions before taking Jaiho 8 mg/500 mg Tablet
- Alcohol : Caution required : It is not safe to drink alcohol with this medicine. Taking this medicine with alcohol can cause liver damage.
- Pregnancy : Doing contrast of benefit and risk is required: This medication is unsafe to use while pregnant. There declares proof of human fetal risk, yet the benefits from usage in expecting ladies may be acceptable regardless of the risk, as an example in lethal scenarios. Please get in touch with physician before eating this medicine.
- Lactation : Restricted info offered: No information is available on making use of this medicine during lactation. Please get in touch with medical professional prior to eating this medicine.
- Kidney : Probably risk-free: This medication is most likely safe to utilize in patients with kidney illness. Minimal information readily available suggests that dosage change of This medicine might not be required in these people. Please consult physician before consuming this medicine.
- Liver : Caution called for: This medication needs to be made use of with caution in clients with liver illness. Dose modification of this medication might be needed. Please seek advice from doctor prior to eating this medicine However, the use of This medicine is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease and active liver disease.
- Driving : Care called for: This medicine might make you really feel dizzy, drowsy, worn out, or lower alertness. If this takes place, do not drive.