Jainace P Syrup
|Manufacturer||Himalaya Meditek Pvt Ltd|
|Composition||Aceclofenac (50mg), Paracetamol / Acetaminophen (125mg)|
How to use Jainace P Syrup
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Inspect the label for directions prior to usage. Action it with a measuring mug as well as take it by mouth. Shake well before use.
How Jainace P Syrup works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is a mix of 2 medications: Aceclofenac as well as Paracetamol/Acetaminophen. These medications function by obstructing the activity of chemical carriers in charge of discomfort, high temperature as well as swelling (inflammation as well as swelling).
What are the Side effects of Jainace P Syrup
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Stomach pain / epigastric pain
- Loss of appetite
Precautions to be taken while taking Jainace P Syrup
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- You have actually been suggested this mix medication for alleviating discomfort as well as swelling.
- Take it with food to stay clear of obtaining an indigestion.
- It might trigger wooziness and also drowsiness. Do not drive or do anything that needs psychological emphasis up until you understand exactly how this medication influences you.
- Stay clear of consuming alcohol when taking this medication as it might trigger extreme sleepiness as well as boost the danger of liver damages.
- Do not take it with any type of various other medication consisting of acetaminophen (medications for pain/fever or cough-and-cold) without asking your medical professional initially.
Safety instructions before taking Jainace P Syrup
- Alcohol : Caution required : It is not safe to drink alcohol with this medicine. Taking this medicine with alcohol can cause liver damage.
- Pregnancy : Doing comparison of advantage and risk is required: This medication may be unsafe to use while pregnant. Animal studies have shown unfavorable impacts on the fetus, nonetheless, there are minimal human studies. The gain from usage in pregnant women might serve in spite of the danger. Please speak with doctor before consuming this medication.
- Lactation : Restricted info offered: No information is available on making use of this medicine during lactation. Please get in touch with medical professional prior to eating this medicine.
- Kidney : Caution called for: This medication needs to be utilized with care in clients with kidney condition. Dosage adjustment of This medication might be required. Please speak with physician prior to consuming this medication.Use of this medicine is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
- Liver : Caution called for: This medication needs to be made use of with caution in clients with liver illness. Dose modification of this medication might be needed. Please seek advice from doctor prior to eating this medicine However, the use of This medicine is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease and active liver disease.
- Driving : Care required: This medicine may make you feel woozy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive till your vision is clear.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is This medication?
A: This medicine is a combination of two medications Aceclofenac and Paracetamol. This medication aids in eliminating pain and inflammation. It works by lowering the levels of chemical substances in the body that cause pain and inflammation.
Q: Is it risk-free to use This medication?
A: This medicine is risk-free for the majority of of the patients. Nevertheless, in some patients it may cause some unwanted common side impacts like nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, heartburn, diarrhea and other uncommon and rare side impacts.
Q: Can I stop taking This medicine when my pain is alleviated?
A: If you are making use of the medication for a condition connected with long-term pain after that This medicine should be continued for as long as recommended by your physician. It can be stopped if you are making use of it for short-term pain relief.
Q: Can the use of This medicine cause nausea and vomiting?
A: Yes, the use of This medicine can cause nausea and vomiting. Taking it with milk, food or with antacids can avoid nausea. Avoid taking fatty or fried foods along with this medication. In case of vomiting drink plenty of water or other fluids by taking tiny regular sips. Talk to your doctor if vomiting continues and you notice signs of dehydration, like dark colored and strong-smelling urine and a low frequency of peeing. Do not take any other medicine without speaking to your doctor.
Q: Can the use of This medicine cause wooziness?
A: Yes, the use of This medicine can cause dizziness (feeling faint, weak, unstable or lightheaded) in some patients. If you feel woozy or lightheaded, it is better to rest for at some point and resume once you feel better.
Q: Are there any particular contraindications connected with the use of This medication?
A: The use of This medicine is taken into consideration to be harmful for patients with known allergy to any of the components or excipients of this medicine or in patients with known allergy to other pain relievers (NSAIDs). It should ideally be avoided in patients with a history of stomach abscess or in patients with active, recurrent stomach abscess/bleeding. It should also be avoided in patients with a history of heart failure, high blood pressure, and liver or kidney disease.
Q: Can This medicine be taken with vitamin B-complex?
A: Yes, This medicine can be taken with vitamin B-complex preparations. While This medicine aids to eliminate pain, vitamin B-complex can aid to correct the vitamin shortage that could be camaking use of the underlying painful condition.
Q: Is This medicine aidful in eliminating stomach pain?
A: No, This medicine ideally should not be taken for stomach pain without seek guidance froming a physician. This medicine can increase stomach acid secretion which may aggravate an unknown underlying condition.
Q: Can the use of This medicine cause damage to kidneys?
A: Yes, the long-term use of This medicine can cause damage to the kidneys. Normal kidneys generate a chemical messenger called prostaglandins that safeguards them from damage. Use of pain relievers lowers the levels of prostaglandins in the body which leads to kidney damage on long-term use. Use of pain relievers is not recommended to patients with underlying kidney disease.
Q: Is it risk-free to take a higher dose of This medicine than recommended?
A: No, taking higher than the recommended dose of This medicine can lead to increased possibilities of side impacts like nausea, vomiting, heartburn, indigestion, diarrhea and can also damage your kidneys on long-term use. If you are experiencing increased intensity of pain or if the pain is not eliminated by the recommended doses of this medicine, please seek guidance from your doctor for re-evaluation.
Q: What are the instructions for storage and disposal of This medication?
A: Keep this medicine in the container or the pack it came in, firmly closed. Store it according to the instructions pointed out on the pack or label. Get rid of of the unused medicine. Make sure it is not taken in by pets, children and other persons.