Jainace RB 200mg/20mg Capsule SR
|Manufacturer||Himalaya Meditek Pvt Ltd|
|Composition||Aceclofenac (200mg), Rabeprazole (20mg)|
How to use Jainace RB 200mg/20mg Capsule SR
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. Jainace RB 200mg/20mg Capsule SR is to be taken vacant belly.
How Jainace RB 200mg/20mg Capsule SR works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is a mix of 2 medications: Aceclofenac as well as Rabeprazole, which eases discomfort. Aceclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication (NSAID) which functions by obstructing the launch of particular chemical carriers that trigger discomfort as well as swelling (inflammation as well as swelling). Rabeprazole is a proton-pump prevention which stops damages to the tummy cellular lining brought on by Aceclofenac.
What are the Side effects of Jainace RB 200mg/20mg Capsule SR
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Flu-like symptoms
Precautions to be taken while taking Jainace RB 200mg/20mg Capsule SR
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- this medication decreases discomfort as well as swelling in problems like rheumatoid joint inflammation, ankylosing spondylitis, as well as osteo arthritis.
- It might additionally be made use of to eliminate discomfort in tooth, reduced back, ear and also throat.
- Take it with food to stay clear of obtaining an indigestion.
- Take it according to the dosage and also period recommended by your physician. Long term use may lead to serious side effects.
- It might create wooziness and also drowsiness. Do not drive or do anything that needs psychological emphasis till you recognize exactly how this medication influences you.
- Educate your physician if you are expecting, intending to develop or nursing.
- Your medical professional might frequently check your kidney feature, liver feature as well as degrees of blood parts if you are taking this medication for long period of time.
Safety instructions before taking Jainace RB 200mg/20mg Capsule SR
- Alcohol : Caution required : It is not safe to drink alcohol with this medicine. Taking a large amount of alcohol can increase acidity and cause acid reflux in the food pipe causing heartburn. This would decrease the effect of this drug and can aggravate your underlying condition.
- Pregnancy : Doing comparison of advantage and risk is required: This medication may be unsafe to use while pregnant. Animal studies have shown unfavorable impacts on the fetus, nonetheless, there are minimal human studies. The gain from usage in pregnant women might serve in spite of the danger. Please speak with doctor before consuming this medication.
- Lactation : Restricted info offered: No information is available on making use of this medicine during lactation. Please get in touch with medical professional prior to eating this medicine.
- Kidney : Caution called for: This medication needs to be utilized with care in clients with kidney condition. Dosage adjustment of This medication might be required. Please speak with physician prior to consuming this medication.Use of this medicine is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
- Liver : Caution called for: This medication needs to be made use of with caution in clients with liver illness. Dose modification of this medication might be needed. Please seek advice from doctor prior to eating this medicine Use of This medicine is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease. Regular monitoring of liver function tests is advisable while the patient is taking this medicine.
- Driving : Care required: This medicine may make you feel woozy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive till your vision is clear.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is This medication?
A: This medicine is a combination of two medications Aceclofenac and Rabeprazole. This medication aids in eliminating pain and inflammation. Aceclofenac works by lowering the levels of chemical substances in the body that cause pain and inflammation. Rabeprazole aids in avoiding the digestive problem that may happen due to Aceclofenac.
Q: Can I stop taking This medicine when my pain is alleviated?
A: This medicine, when used for long-term pain relief, should be continued for as long as recommended by your physician. It can be stopped if you are making use of it for short-term pain relief.
Q: Can the use of This medicine cause nausea and vomiting?
A: Yes, the use of This medicine can cause nausea and vomiting. Avoid taking fatty or fried foods along with this medication. In case of vomiting, drink plenty of water or other fluids by taking tiny regular sips. Talk to your doctor if vomiting continues and you notice signs of dehydration, like dark colored and strong-smelling urine and a low frequency of peeing. Do not take any other medicine without speaking to your doctor.
Q: Can the use of This medicine cause wooziness?
A: Yes, the use of This medicine can cause dizziness (feeling faint, weak, unstable or lightheaded) in some patients. If you feel woozy or lightheaded, it is better to rest for some time and resume once you feel better.
Q: Can I take This medicine with Vitamin B-complex?
A: Yes, This medicine can be taken with Vitamin B-complex preparations. While This medicine aids to eliminate pain, Vitamin B-complex can aid to correct the vitamin shortage that could be camaking use of your signs and symptoms.
Q: What is the recommended storage condition for This medication?
A: Keep this medicine in the container or the pack it came in, firmly closed. Store it according to the instructions pointed out on the pack or label. Get rid of of the unused medicine. Make sure it is not taken in by pets, children and other persons.