Jaizzy 50 mg Capsule
|Manufacturer||Aamorb Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd|
How to use Jaizzy 50 mg Capsule
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. Jaizzy 50 mg Capsule is to be taken with food.
How Jaizzy 50 mg Capsule works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is a proteoglycan synthesis stimulant. It functions by developing cartilage material (soft connective cells around the joints) bring about joint repair service. It additionally decreases discomfort as well as swelling (swelling).
What are the Side effects of Jaizzy 50 mg Capsule
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Discoloration of urine
Precautions to be taken while taking Jaizzy 50 mg Capsule
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- this medication aids ease the signs and symptoms of osteo arthritis.
- Workout to enhance muscular tissues around the impacted joint and also handle your weight in addition to taking this drug.
- It might take a number of weeks to see therapy advantages. Maintain taking the medication as recommended by your medical professional.
- It might boost your blood sugar level degree. If you are diabetic person, check your degrees routinely.
- Do not take this medication if you are dealing with looseness of the bowels or are over 60 years old.
- Allow your medical professional recognize if your signs and symptoms do not enhance also after a couple of months of taking the drug.
Safety instructions before taking Jaizzy 50 mg Capsule
- Alcohol : Limited information available : Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult doctor before consuming this medicine.
- Pregnancy : Most likely secure: This medication is most likely safe to utilize while pregnant. Pet researches have revealed reduced or no negative effect on the fetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please seek advice from medical professional prior to eating this medication.
- Lactation : Probably secure: This medicine is possibly safe to make use of during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the medication does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Kidney : Probably risk-free: This medication is most likely safe to utilize in patients with kidney illness. Minimal information readily available suggests that dosage change of This medicine might not be required in these people. Please consult physician before consuming this medicine.
- Liver : Risky: This medication is possibly harmful to use in clients with liver disease as well as ought to be stayed clear of. Please speak with doctor before consuming this medicine.
- Driving : Restricted information offered: It is not known whether this medicine modifies the capacity to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is diacerein used for?
Q: How does diacerein work?
A: Diacerein belongs to a class of medication call anthraquinones. It acts by obstructing chemicals which cause inflammation and destruction of cartilage in the body
Q: Is diacerein risk-free?
A: Diacerein is risk-free when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q: Is diacerein a steroid or pain reliever?
A: Diacerein is not a steroid or pain killer
Q: What is diacerein with a glucosamine tab?
A: Diacerein is often sold in combination with glucosamine for trconsumeing signs and symptoms of osteo arthritis.