JAIZZY GM 750MG/50MG/250MG TABLET
|Manufacturer||Aamorb Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd|
|Composition||Glucosamine (750mg), Diacerein (50mg), Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (250mg)|
How to use JAIZZY GM 750MG/50MG/250MG TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. JAIZZY GM 750MG/50MG/250MG TABLET is to be taken with food.
How JAIZZY GM 750MG/50MG/250MG TABLET works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is a mix of 3 medications: Glucosamine, Diacerein and also Methyl Sulfonyl Methane, which deals with osteo arthritis. Glucosamine and also Diacerein are proteoglycan synthesis stimulants while Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) is a dietary supplement. With each other, they assist in the structure of cartilage material (the soft cells around the joints) resulting in joint fixing. MSM furthermore reduces swelling (swelling) of the joints.
What are the Side effects of JAIZZY GM 750MG/50MG/250MG TABLET
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Urine discolouration
Precautions to be taken while taking JAIZZY GM 750MG/50MG/250MG TABLET
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- this medication assists in soothing signs of osteo arthritis.
- It might take a number of weeks to see therapy advantages. Maintain taking the medication as recommended by your medical professional.
- Adverse effects such as Nausea or vomiting, Diarrhea, stomach discomfort, and also acid indigestion might accompany this medication. These might not be with every person.
- Any one of the adverse effects besides those stated over if happen, do seek advice from the dealing with medical professional.
- Allow your medical professional recognize if your signs and symptoms do not enhance also after a couple of months of taking the drug.
Safety instructions before taking JAIZZY GM 750MG/50MG/250MG TABLET
- Alcohol : Limited information available : Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult doctor before consuming this medicine.
- Pregnancy : Minimal info offered: There is no information available. Human as well as animal studies are not offered. Please get in touch with physician prior to eating this medication.
- Lactation : Restricted info offered: No information is available on making use of this medicine during lactation. Please get in touch with medical professional prior to eating this medicine.
- Kidney : Probably risk-free: This medication is most likely safe to utilize in patients with kidney illness. Minimal information readily available suggests that dosage change of This medicine might not be required in these people. Please consult physician before consuming this medicine.
- Liver : Risky: This medication is possibly harmful to use in clients with liver disease as well as ought to be stayed clear of. Please speak with doctor before consuming this medicine.
- Driving : Restricted information offered: It is not known whether this medicine modifies the capacity to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What are the storage conditions for This medication?
Q: Can the use of This medicine cause indigestion?
A: This medicine may cause indigestion. Take it with or after food to avoid Indigestion. Talk to your doctor if indigestion continues.