Lancure 600 mg Tablet
|Manufacturer||Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
How to use Lancure 600 mg Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. Lancure 600 mg Tablet might be taken with or without food, yet it is much better to take it at a set time. Avoid Lancure 600 mg Tablet with tyramine-rich food such as cheese, smoked fish, meats and some types of beer.
How Lancure 600 mg Tablet works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is an antibiotic. It quits microbial development by avoiding synthesis of necessary healthy proteins needed by microorganisms to perform essential features.
What are the Side effects of Lancure 600 mg Tablet
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Decreased blood cell count
Precautions to be taken while taking Lancure 600 mg Tablet
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- this medication deals with severe infections brought on by particular kinds of microorganisms.
- Take it with food to stay clear of an indigestion.
- Do not avoid any type of dosages and also end up the complete training course of therapy also if you really feel much better. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Looseness of the bowels might happen as a negative effects yet needs to quit when your program is total. Notify your medical professional if it does not quit or if you discover blood in your feceses.
- Stay clear of taking extreme cheese, refined meats, alcohol, or soy sauce while taking this drug as these might create an extreme surge in your high blood pressure.
- Notify your medical professional if you establish high temperature, lack of breath, or any type of modifications in your vision.
- Do not take it for greater than 2 week without consulting your physician.
Safety instructions before taking Lancure 600 mg Tablet
- Alcohol : Limited information available : Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult doctor before consuming this medicine.
- Pregnancy : Doing comparison of advantage and risk is required: This medication may be unsafe to use while pregnant. Animal studies have shown unfavorable impacts on the fetus, nonetheless, there are minimal human studies. The gain from usage in pregnant women might serve in spite of the danger. Please speak with doctor before consuming this medication.
- Lactation : Caution required: This medication is possibly dangerous to use throughout lactation. Minimal human data suggest that the medication could stand for a significant risk to the child.
- Kidney : Safe: This medicine is secure to use in clients with kidney condition. No dosage adjustment of This medicine is advised.However, talk to your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease.
- Liver : Caution required: This medicine must be used with care in clients with extreme liver disease. Dose change of this medicine might be required. Please seek advice from medical professional before consuming this medicine. Limited information is available on the use of This medicine in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate liver disease.
- Driving : Care required: This medicine may make you feel woozy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive till your vision is clear.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can the use of This medicine cause diarrhea?
Q: What foods should I avoid while taking This medication?
A: You should avoid taking large quantities of food that contain high tyramine in it. Foods that are fermented, cured, aged or spoiled contain high amount of tyramine e.g cheese, red wine, pickle, over ripe fruits and so on. Consuming tyramine while taking This medicine can result in elevation of blood pressure, which may result in an emergency circumstance.