Landox 100 mg Tablet
How to use Landox 100 mg Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. Landox 100 mg Tablet is to be taken vacant belly. Take this medicine one hour before food or two hours after food, with a full glass of water. You can take this medicine with food if it upsets your stomach. Avoid Landox 100 mg Tablet with dairy products such as milk, cheese, curd, butter, paneer and ice cream.
How Landox 100 mg Tablet works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is an antibiotic. It quits microbial development by avoiding synthesis of necessary healthy proteins needed by microorganisms to perform essential features.
What are the Side effects of Landox 100 mg Tablet
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
Precautions to be taken while taking Landox 100 mg Tablet
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- Your medical professional has actually recommended this medication to treat your infection as well as boost signs and symptoms.
- Take it with food and also a lot of water to stay clear of indigestion.
- Do not avoid any type of dosages and also end up the complete training course of therapy also if you really feel much better. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Take it while you are resting or standing, to avoid any type of throat inflammation. Do not rest for a minimum of half an hour after taking this medication.
- Looseness of the bowels might happen as a negative effects yet needs to quit when your program is total. Notify your medical professional if it does not quit or if you discover blood in your feceses.
- Stay clear of extreme sunlight direct exposure and also usage sun block and also safety apparel when outdoors.
Safety instructions before taking Landox 100 mg Tablet
- Alcohol : Limited information available : Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult doctor before consuming this medicine. Taking this medicine with alcohol can cause minor side effects.
- Pregnancy : Doing contrast of benefit and risk is required: This medication is unsafe to use while pregnant. There declares proof of human fetal risk, yet the benefits from usage in expecting ladies may be acceptable regardless of the risk, as an example in lethal scenarios. Please get in touch with physician before eating this medicine.
- Lactation : Probably secure: This medicine is possibly safe to make use of during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the medication does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Kidney : Safe: This medicine is secure to use in clients with kidney condition. No dosage adjustment of This medicine is advised.However, talk to your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease.
- Liver : Safe: This medicine is safe to utilize in people with liver condition. No dosage modification of this medication is suggested.
- Driving : Care called for: This medicine might make you really feel dizzy, drowsy, worn out, or lower alertness. If this takes place, do not drive.Visual disturbances such as blurring of vision may occur during treatment with doxycycline.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can I drink milk while taking This medication?
Q: How long after taking This medicine can I consume?
A: It is best to wait for 2 hours after consuming This medicine. Consuming food along with This medicine may decrease its absorption from the stomach.
Q: Can I take This medicine with food if its camaking use of stomach upset?
A: Yes, you can take This medicine with food if its camaking use of you stomach upset. Nevertheless, avoid consuming milk and milk products 1 hr before and 2 hr after taking this medicine.
Q: How long does This medicine takes to work?
A: Usually, This medicine begins working soon after taking it. Nevertheless, it may take some days to kill all the harmful germs and make you feel better.
Q: Can the use of This medicine cause diarrhea?
A: Yes, the use of This medicine can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful germs. Nevertheless, it also affects the aidful germs in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If diarrhea continues, talk to your doctor about it.
Q: Can This medicine be used in children?
A: According to the updated guidelines (2018) from American Academy of Pediatrics, This medicine can be used in children of all ages for less than 21 days.
Q: Does This medicine works in acne?
A: Yes, This medicine is one of the the majority of typically prescribed oral anti-biotics, which is used in the trconsumement of acne. It minimizes the number of germs that causes acne on the skin.