Lanicera 4000 mg/500 mg Injection
|Manufacturer||Staunch Health Care Pvt Ltd|
|Composition||Piperacillin (4000mg), Tazobactum (500mg)|
How to use Lanicera 4000 mg/500 mg Injection
Your medical professional or registered nurse will certainly give you this medicine. Kindly do not self-administer.
How Lanicera 4000 mg/500 mg Injection works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is a mix of 2 medications: Piperacillin as well as Tazobactum. Piperacillin is an antibiotic. It functions by stopping the development of the microbial safety covering which is necessary for the survival of germs. Tazobactum is a beta-lactamase prevention which minimizes resistance as well as improves the task of Piperacillin versus germs.
What are the Side effects of Lanicera 4000 mg/500 mg Injection
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Allergic reaction
Precautions to be taken while taking Lanicera 4000 mg/500 mg Injection
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- You have actually been suggested this mix medication to deal with microbial infections also if they have actually created resistance.
- Complete the recommended training course, also if you begin to really feel much better. Quiting it early might make the infection return and also harder to deal with.
- Looseness of the bowels might happen as a negative effects. Taking probiotics in addition to this medication might aid. Speak with your medical professional if you discover bloody feceses or establish stomach pains.
- Take it with food and also a lot of liquids to stay clear of an indigestion.
- Quit taking this medication and also notify your physician promptly if you establish a scratchy breakout, swelling of the face, throat or tongue or breathing problems while taking it.
- Do not utilize remaining medication for dealing with any kind of infection in the future. Constantly consult your medical professional prior to taking any kind of antibiotic.
Safety instructions before taking Lanicera 4000 mg/500 mg Injection
- Alcohol : Limited information available : Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult doctor before consuming this medicine.
- Pregnancy : Most likely secure: This medication is most likely safe to utilize while pregnant. Pet researches have revealed reduced or no negative effect on the fetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please seek advice from medical professional prior to eating this medication.
- Lactation : Safe: This medication is secure to utilize throughout lactation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not enter the breastmilk in substantial amount or is not anticipated to trigger poisoning to the baby.
- Kidney : Caution called for: This medication needs to be utilized with care in clients with kidney condition. Dosage adjustment of This medication might be required. Please speak with physician prior to consuming this medication.
- Liver : Most likely risk-free: This medicine is probably safe to use in people with liver disease. Restricted information readily available suggests that dose adjustment of this medicine might not be required in these clients. Please speak with doctor before eating this medication.
- Driving : Restricted information offered: It is not known whether this medicine modifies the capacity to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What are the contraindications connected with the use of This medication?
Q: What occurs if I overdose?
A: If you overdose This medicine you may suffer severe from anxiety, restlessness or anxiousness, or seizure (convulsions). Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any of these signs and symptoms.
Q: What is This medicine used for?
A: This medicine is used to trconsume lower respiratory, urinary tract and skin infections.