Lipozac 10 mg Tablet
|Manufacturer||Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
How to use Lipozac 10 mg Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. Lipozac 10 mg Tablet might be taken with or without food, yet it is much better to take it at a set time.
How Lipozac 10 mg Tablet works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is a lipid-lowering medicine (statin). It functions by obstructing an enzyme (HMG-CoA-reductase) that is called for in the body to make cholesterol. It hence decreases “poor” cholesterol (LDL), triglycerides and also elevates “excellent” cholesterol (HDL).
What are the Side effects of Lipozac 10 mg Tablet
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Stomach pain
- Feeling sick
- Muscle pain
- Increased glucose level in blood
Precautions to be taken while taking Lipozac 10 mg Tablet
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- Notify your medical professional if you experience exhaustion, muscle mass weak point or muscle mass discomfort.
- Your medical professional might check your liver feature prior to beginning the therapy as well as frequently after that. Notify your medical professional if you discover indicators of liver issue such as yellowing of skin or eyes, uncommonly dark pee or tummy discomforts.
- Notify your medical professional if you have kidney illness, liver illness or diabetic issues. If you are diabetic person, check your blood sugar level degree on a regular basis as this medication might create a rise in your blood sugar level degree.
- Do not take this medication if you are expecting or preparing to develop.
Safety instructions before taking Lipozac 10 mg Tablet
- Alcohol : Caution required : It is not safe to drink alcohol with this medicine. Taking this medicine with alcohol may increase the risk of liver damage.
- Pregnancy : Care required: This medicine is extremely harmful to use while pregnant. Human and also animal research studies have actually revealed considerable damaging results on the unborn child. Please speak with medical professional before consuming this medicine.
- Lactation : Probably secure: This medicine is possibly safe to make use of during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the medication does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Kidney : Safe: This medicine is secure to use in clients with kidney condition. No dosage adjustment of This medicine is advised.However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease.
- Liver : Caution called for: This medication needs to be made use of with caution in clients with liver illness. Dose modification of this medication might be needed. Please seek advice from doctor prior to eating this medicine Use of This medicine is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease and active liver disease.
- Driving : Safe: This medication does not typically affect your capability to drive.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Does This medicine cause gas?
Q: Is This medicine used for lowering cholesterol?
A: This medicine belongs to a group of medications known as statins, which are lipid (fat) lowering medications. This medicine is used to lower lipids known as cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood when low-fat diet and lifestyle modifications fail to lower the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides. If you are at an increased risk of heart disease, This medicine can also be used to minimize such risk even if your cholesterol levels are normal. You should keep a standard cholesterol-lowering diet throughout trconsumement.
Q: Does This medicine lower blood pressure?
A: This medicine is a lipid-lowering medicine used in the trconsumement of increased cholesterol levels and for the avoidion of cardiovascular diseases. Nevertheless, studies show that This medicine has a tiny blood-pressure lowering impact.
Q: Does This medicine affect the liver?
A: This medicine is seldom connected with hepatobiliary (liver, blincludeer, bile ducts, or bile) conditions. Its use is also linked with abnormal results of liver function test. Thus, obtainting liver function tests at regular intervals is recommended.
Q: Does This medicine cause itching?
A: The use of This medicine can cause itching and skin rash. If you experience any such symptom while making use of the medicine, seek guidance from your doctor.
Q: What is This medication?
A: This medicine is a lipid-lowering medicine which belongs to group of medications called statins (lipid-lowering agents) or HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors. This class of medicines lowers the cholesterol levels impactively by obstructing the enzyme HMG-CoA reductase. It lowers the cholesterol levels by obstructing the development of cholesterol.
Q: What should I know about high cholesterol?
A: Cholesterol is a kind of fat present in your blood. Total cholesterol is determined by the total amount of LDL and HDL cholesterol in the body. LDL cholesterol is called “bad” cholesterol. Bad cholesterol can build up in the wall of your blood vessels and slow or obstruct blood circulation to your heart, brain, and other organs. This can cause heart diseases and stroke. HDL cholesterol is called “good” cholesterol as it avoids the bad cholesterol from building up in the blood vessels. Triglycerides also are harmful fats discovered in your blood.
Q: Can the use of This medicine cause diabetes?
A: No, diabetes has not been reported as a side impact of This medicine. Nevertheless, it may increase your blood sugar levels. So, it is very important that you monitor your blood sugar levels regularly if you are taking This medicine. Let your doctor know if you have diabetes mellitus and have been recommended to take This medicine. This is needed because your doctor may need to monitor your blood sugar levels continuously.
Q: Can This medicine lower the level of triglycerides?
A: Yes, This medicine belongs to a group of medications known as statins, which are lipid (fat) lowering medications. This medicine is used to lower lipids known as cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood when low-fat diet and lifestyle modifications also fail to control cholesterol.
Q: Does This medicine cause weight loss?
A: No, This medicine has not been reported to cause weight loss. Nevertheless, weight gain has been reported as an uncommon side impact. Please seek guidance from your doctor if you experience weight loss while taking This medicine.
Q: Does This medicine cause erectile dysfunction?
A: Yes, This medicine can cause erectile dysfunction in very rare instances. Please seek guidance from your doctor if you experience erectile dysfunction while taking This medicine.
Q: Does This medicine cause diarrhea?
A: Yes, Diarrhea is a common side impact of This medicine. Please seek guidance from your doctor if you experience diarrhea after taking This medicine as the dose of your medicine may need to be modificationd.
Q: Does This medicine cause memory loss?
A: No, This medicine does not cause loss of memory. Nevertheless, it is an uncommon side impact of This medicine, and may affect only 1 in 100 persons. Please seek guidance from your doctor if you experience any signs and symptoms of memory loss after taking This medicine.
Q: Does This medicine cause regular peeing?
A: No, This medicine has not been reported to cause regular peeing. Please seek guidance from your doctor if you experience increased urinary frequency after taking This medicine.
Q: Does This medicine cause high blood pressure?
A: No, This medicine has not been reported to cause high blood pressure. Please seek guidance from your doctor if you experience any signs and symptoms of high blood pressure while taking This medicine.
Q: Is This medicine risk-free to take?
A: Yes, this medicine is risk-free if used in prescribed doses for the prescribed duration recommended by your doctor.