Lipozac EZ 10 mg/10 mg Tablet
|Manufacturer||Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|Composition||Atorvastatin (10mg), Ezetimibe (10mg)|
How to use Lipozac EZ 10 mg/10 mg Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. Lipozac EZ 10 mg/10 mg Tablet might be taken with or without food, yet it is much better to take it at a set time.
How Lipozac EZ 10 mg/10 mg Tablet works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is a mix of 2 medications: Atorvastatin and also ezetimibe. Atorvastatin is a lipid-lowering medication which stops your body from making “negative” cholesterol (LDL) while increasing “great” cholesterol (HDL) degrees. Ezetimibe is a cholesterol absorption prevention which avoids absorption of cholesterol from the intestinal tracts. With each other, they offer much better decrease of cholesterol in your body.
What are the Side effects of Lipozac EZ 10 mg/10 mg Tablet
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Increased liver enzymes
- Increased glucose level in blood
Precautions to be taken while taking Lipozac EZ 10 mg/10 mg Tablet
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- You have actually been recommended this medication for the therapy of high cholesterol.
- Take it along with routine workout and also low-fat diet regimen to reduced degrees of fat in the blood.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- Alert your physician if you experience muscular tissue signs (discomfort or weak point), especially if accompanied with high temperature.
- Inform your medical professional if you experience belly discomfort, loss of cravings, an ill sensation or dark pee.
Safety instructions before taking Lipozac EZ 10 mg/10 mg Tablet
- Alcohol : Caution required : It is not safe to drink alcohol with this medicine. Taking this medicine with alcohol may increase the risk of liver damage.
- Pregnancy : Care required: This medicine is extremely harmful to use while pregnant. Human and also animal research studies have actually revealed considerable damaging results on the unborn child. Please speak with medical professional before consuming this medicine.
- Lactation : Caution required: This medication is possibly dangerous to use throughout lactation. Minimal human data suggest that the medication could stand for a significant risk to the child.
- Kidney : Safe: This medicine is secure to use in clients with kidney condition. No dosage adjustment of This medicine is advised.
- Liver : Caution called for: This medication needs to be made use of with caution in clients with liver illness. Dose modification of this medication might be needed. Please seek advice from doctor prior to eating this medicine Use of This medicine is not recommended in patients with moderate to severe liver disease.
- Driving : Care called for: This medicine might make you really feel dizzy, drowsy, worn out, or lower alertness. If this takes place, do not drive.