Lippo 50 mg/10 mg Tablet
|Composition||Diclofenac (50mg), Serratiopeptidase (10mg)|
How to use Lippo 50 mg/10 mg Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it.
How Lippo 50 mg/10 mg Tablet works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is a mix of 2 medications: Diclofenac as well as Serratiopeptidase. Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication (NSAID) which functions by obstructing the launch of specific chemical carriers in the mind that create discomfort as well as swelling (inflammation as well as swelling). Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme which functions by damaging down irregular healthy proteins at the website of swelling as well as advertises recovery.
What are the Side effects of Lippo 50 mg/10 mg Tablet
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
Precautions to be taken while taking Lippo 50 mg/10 mg Tablet
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- This mix medication assists alleviate discomfort and also swelling.
- Take it with food to stay clear of obtaining an indigestion.
- Take it according to the dosage and also period recommended by your physician.
- It might trigger wooziness and also drowsiness. Do not drive or do anything that needs psychological emphasis up until you understand exactly how this medication influences you.
- Stay clear of consuming alcohol when taking this medication as it might trigger extreme sleepiness as well as boost the danger of liver damages.
- Your physician might consistently check your kidney feature, liver feature and also degrees of blood elements if you are taking this medication for long-lasting therapy.
Safety instructions before taking Lippo 50 mg/10 mg Tablet
- Alcohol : Caution required : It is not safe to drink alcohol with this medicine. Taking this medicine with alcohol can increase the risk of stomach bleeding.
- Pregnancy : Doing contrast of benefit and risk is required: This medication is unsafe to use while pregnant. There declares proof of human fetal risk, yet the benefits from usage in expecting ladies may be acceptable regardless of the risk, as an example in lethal scenarios. Please get in touch with physician before eating this medicine.
- Lactation : Restricted info offered: No information is available on making use of this medicine during lactation. Please get in touch with medical professional prior to eating this medicine.
- Kidney : Caution called for: This medication needs to be utilized with care in clients with kidney condition. Dosage adjustment of This medication might be required. Please speak with physician prior to consuming this medication.
- Liver : Caution called for: This medication needs to be made use of with caution in clients with liver illness. Dose modification of this medication might be needed. Please seek advice from doctor prior to eating this medicine Regular monitoring of liver function tests is recommended in patients with liver disease if this medicine is to be taken for a long time.
- Driving : Care required: Do not drive unless you are really feeling well.This medicine may cause headaches, blurred vision, dizziness or drowsiness in some patients. This may affect your ability to drive.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is This medication?
A: This medicine is a combination of two medications Diclofenac and Serratiopeptidase. This medication aids in eliminating pain and inflammation. It works by lowering the levels of chemical substances in the body that cause pain and inflammation.
Q: Is it risk-free to use This medication?
A: Yes, This medicine is risk-free for the majority of of the patients. Nevertheless, in some patients it may cause common unwanted side impacts like nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, heartburn and diarrhea. Inform your doctor as soon as possible if you experience any continueent problem due to the medication.
Q: Can I stop taking This medicine when my pain is alleviated?
A: This medicine is usually used for short term and can be stopped when the pain is eliminated. Nevertheless, This medicine should be continued if your physician has recommended you to do so.
Q: Can the use of This medicine cause nausea and vomiting?
A: Yes, the use of This medicine can cause nausea and vomiting. Taking it with milk, food or with antacids can avoid nausea. Avoid taking fatty or fried foods along with this medicine. In case of vomiting, drink plenty of water or other fluids by taking tiny regular sips. Talk to your doctor if vomiting continues and you notice signs of dehydration, like dark colored and strong-smelling urine and a low frequency of peeing. Do not take any other medications without speaking to a doctor.
Q: Can the use of This medicine cause wooziness?
A: Yes, the use of This medicine can cause dizziness (feeling faint, weak, unstable or lightheaded) in some patients. If you feel woozy or lightheaded, it is better to rest for some time and resume once you feel better.
Q: Are there any particular contraindications connected with the use of This medication?
A: The use of This medicine is taken into consideration to be harmful in patients with known allergy to any of the components or excipients of this medicine or in patients with known allergy to other pain relievers (NSAIDs). The use of this medicine should ideally be avoided in patients with a history of stomach abscess or in patients with active, recurrent stomach abscess/bleeding. It should also be avoided in patients with a history of heart failure, high blood pressure, and liver or kidney disease.
Q: Can I take This medicine with Vitamin B-complex?
A: This medicine can be taken with Vitamin B-complex preparations. While This medicine aids to eliminate pain, Vitamin B-complex can aid to correct the vitamin shortage that could be camaking use of the signs and symptoms.
Q: Can I take This medicine for stomach pain?
A: No, This medicine ideally should not be taken for stomach pain without seek guidance froming a physician. This medicine can increase stomach acid secretion which may aggravate an unknown underlying condition.
Q: Can the use of This medicine cause damage to kidneys?
A: No, taking higher than the recommended dose of This medicine can increase the dangers of side impacts. If you are experiencing increased intensity of pain or the pain is not eliminated by the recommended doses, please seek guidance from your doctor for re-evaluation.
Q: What is the storage condition for the This medication?
A: Keep this medicine in the container or the pack it came in, firmly closed. Store it according to the instructions pointed out on the pack or label. Get rid of of the unused medicine. Make sure it is not taken in by pets, children and other persons.