Lippod 20 mg Injection
|Manufacturer||Celon Laboratories Ltd|
|Composition||Doxorubicin (Liposomal) (20mg)|
How to use Lippod 20 mg Injection
Your medical professional or registered nurse will certainly give you this medicine. Kindly do not self-administer.
How Lippod 20 mg Injection works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is an anti-cancer medicine. It functions by harming the hereditary product (DNA) of the cancer cells and also quits their development and also reproduction.
What are the Side effects of Lippod 20 mg Injection
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Low blood platelets
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
- Loss of appetite
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
- Painful blisters on hands and feet
Precautions to be taken while taking Lippod 20 mg Injection
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- this medication aids deal with cancer cells of the bust, blood, as well as ovaries.
- It is offered with a drip right into a blood vessel (intravenous mixture) by a medical professional or registered nurse.
- It may make you feel tired or sleepy.Do not drive or do anything that calls for psychological emphasis up until you recognize exactly how this medication influences you.
- Make use of a reputable birth control technique to avoid maternity while you are taking this medication and also for 6 months after quiting therapy.
- Notify your medical professional if you discover sores, discolouration or any type of pain in your mouth.
- Your physician might obtain normal blood evaluates done to check your blood cells, liver, and also heart feature throughout therapy with this medication.
- Educate your physician instantly if you discover any kind of indications of infection such as high temperature, aching throat or breakout.
Safety instructions before taking Lippod 20 mg Injection
- Alcohol : Limited information available : Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult doctor before consuming this medicine.
- Pregnancy : Doing contrast of benefit and risk is required: This medication is unsafe to use while pregnant. There declares proof of human fetal risk, yet the benefits from usage in expecting ladies may be acceptable regardless of the risk, as an example in lethal scenarios. Please get in touch with physician before eating this medicine.
- Lactation : Restricted info offered: No information is available on making use of this medicine during lactation. Please get in touch with medical professional prior to eating this medicine.
- Kidney : Safe: This medicine is secure to use in clients with kidney condition. No dosage adjustment of This medicine is advised.Caution is advised in patients with severe kidney disease as the information available is limited for use of this medicine in these patients.
- Liver : Caution called for: This medication needs to be made use of with caution in clients with liver illness. Dose modification of this medication might be needed. Please seek advice from doctor prior to eating this medicine Use of This medicine is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
- Driving : Care called for: This medicine might make you really feel dizzy, drowsy, worn out, or lower alertness. If this takes place, do not drive.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How does doxorubicin work?
Q: Is doxorubicin liposomal a vesicant?
A: Doxorubicin liposomal is not a vesicant
Q: What is liposomal doxorubicin?
A: The molecules of doxorubicin are coated in a fatty capsule called as liposome. This liposome safeguards the body and allows the doxorubicin to remain in the blood circulation for a longer duration. This means that more amount of medicine can be delivered to the cancer cells with less side impacts.