Lircetam 500 mg Tablet
|Manufacturer||Leeford Healthcare Ltd|
How to use Lircetam 500 mg Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. Lircetam 500 mg Tablet might be taken with or without food, yet it is much better to take it at a set time.
How Lircetam 500 mg Tablet works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is an antiepileptic drug. It functions by affixing to particular websites (SV2A) externally of afferent neuron. This reduces the uncommon task of the afferent neuron in the mind and also avoids the spread of electric signals that trigger seizures.
What are the Side effects of Lircetam 500 mg Tablet
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Behavioural changes
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the throat and nasal passages)
- Loss of appetite
- Balance disorder (loss of balance)
- Abdominal pain
- Nasal congestion
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
Precautions to be taken while taking Lircetam 500 mg Tablet
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- Your medical professional has actually recommended this medication to decrease the regularity of seizures.
- this medication needs to be taken at the exact same time on a daily basis to preserve constant degrees in your body.
- Do not transform the brand name of your medication as well as ensure that you have adequate quantity of medication existing with you.
- Do not miss out on also a solitary dosage maybe serious.
- It triggers drowsiness or sleepiness. If this takes place to you, do not drive or utilize equipment.
- Prevent consuming alcohol when taking the this medication as it might trigger extreme sleepiness and also peace.
- Notify your medical professional if you are expectant or intending to develop or nursing.
- Do not quit utilizing this medication without speaking with your medical professional, also if you really feel much better.
Safety instructions before taking Lircetam 500 mg Tablet
- Alcohol : Caution required : It is not safe to drink alcohol with this medicine.
- Pregnancy : Doing comparison of advantage and risk is required: This medication may be unsafe to use while pregnant. Animal studies have shown unfavorable impacts on the fetus, nonetheless, there are minimal human studies. The gain from usage in pregnant women might serve in spite of the danger. Please speak with doctor before consuming this medication.
- Lactation : Probably secure: This medicine is possibly safe to make use of during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the medication does not represent a significant risk to the baby.Monitor the baby for sleepiness and adequate weight gain
- Kidney : Caution called for: This medication needs to be utilized with care in clients with kidney condition. Dosage adjustment of This medication might be required. Please speak with physician prior to consuming this medication.
- Liver : Most likely risk-free: This medicine is probably safe to use in people with liver disease. Restricted information readily available suggests that dose adjustment of this medicine might not be required in these clients. Please speak with doctor before eating this medication. However, a lower dose may be advised in patients with severe liver disease.
- Driving : Care called for: This medicine might make you really feel dizzy, drowsy, worn out, or lower alertness. If this takes place, do not drive.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Will the use of This medicine affect my fertility?
Q: Can the use of This medicine cause sleepiness?
A: Yes, This medicine can make you feel drowsy. At the starting of your trconsumement do not drive, operate equipment, work at heights, or take part in possibly harmful activities, till you know how this medicine affects you.
Q: I have gained weight since I begined taking This medicine. Is it because of This medication? What should I do?
A: Weight gain is an uncommon side impact of This medicine though it may also cause weight loss. It may vary from person to person. To avoid weight gain you can consume a healthy balanced diet, avoid snacking with high-calorie food, consist of more veobtainables and fruits in your diet and workout regularly. If you still have issues with your weight, seek guidance from your doctor.
Q: What should I do if I forobtain to take This medication?
A: If you have missed a dose, take it as soon as you bear in mind. Nevertheless, if it is althe majority of time for your next dose, avoid it and take the next dose as scheduled. Do not take a double dose to make up for the dose that you missed. This may increase the chance of side impacts. If you are not sure what to do, you can contact your doctor.
Q: How long does This medicine take to show its impact?
A: This medicine may take a couple of weeks to begin working correctly since the dose is increased slowly. Your seizures may continue till This medicine begins working completely.
Q: For how long do I need to take This medication?
A: You should continue to take This medicine for as long as your doctor advises you to. Do not stop taking it all of a abrupt because this may increase the risk of seizures which may be difficult to control.
Q: Will I obtain includeicted to This medicine if I use it for a long time?
A: No, This medicine is not habit developing. No physical or psychological dependence has been reported with This medicine.
Q: What signs and symptoms can happen if someone takes excess of This medication?
A: Overdose of This medicine can cause sleepiness, agitation, aggression, decrease of alertness, inhibition of brconsumehing and coma. In case of an overdose, the patient should be provided immediate medical care in a nearby health center.
Q: How do I wean myself off This medication?
A: The dose of This medicine should be slowly minimized and it may take a couple of months before you can stop it completely. If you obtain a severe side impact, such as a severe skin condition, your doctor may tell you to stop taking This medicine straight amethod, even if you have epilepsy.