How to use Manaderm Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. Manaderm Tablet might be taken with or without food, yet it is much better to take it at a set time.
How Manaderm Tablet works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is a photosensitive drug made use of in addition to UV-A rays. In psoriasis, it functions by lowering the overflow of skin cells. In vitiligo, it triggers particular skin cells (melanocytes) as well as assists repigment the tarnished, white spots.
What are the Side effects of Manaderm Tablet
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Redness of skin
- Blisters on skin
- Edema (swelling)
Precautions to be taken while taking Manaderm Tablet
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- Not enough or limited scientific data available for interaction with food of this medicine, or read the label of the pack to understand about if any interaction may occur if taken with food.
Safety instructions before taking Manaderm Tablet
- Alcohol : Limited information available : Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult doctor before consuming this medicine.
- Pregnancy : Minimal info offered: There is no information available. Human as well as animal studies are not offered. Please get in touch with physician prior to eating this medication.
- Lactation : Restricted info offered: No information is available on making use of this medicine during lactation. Please get in touch with medical professional prior to eating this medicine.
- Kidney : Probably risk-free: This medication is most likely safe to utilize in patients with kidney illness. Minimal information readily available suggests that dosage change of This medicine might not be required in these people. Please consult physician before consuming this medicine.
- Liver : Most likely risk-free: This medicine is probably safe to use in people with liver disease. Restricted information readily available suggests that dose adjustment of this medicine might not be required in these clients. Please speak with doctor before eating this medication.
- Driving : Restricted information offered: It is not known whether this medicine modifies the capacity to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is PUVA therapy?