Mancort 6 mg Tablet
|Manufacturer||Man Serve Pharma|
How to use Mancort 6 mg Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. Mancort 6 mg Tablet might be taken with or without food, yet it is much better to take it at a set time. Avoid Mancort 6 mg Tablet with salad and vegetable diet.
How Mancort 6 mg Tablet works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
boosts electrolyte and water absorption in the intestinal tracts as well as increases the body’s natural defense reaction. Levocarnitine belongs to the class of medicines called as amino acid by-product.
What are the Side effects of Mancort 6 mg Tablet
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Increased appetite
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Facial swelling
- Abnormal hair growth
- Cushingoid syndrome
Precautions to be taken while taking Mancort 6 mg Tablet
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- this medication aids deal with swelling, serious allergic reactions, flare-ups of continuous diseases, as well as numerous various other clinical issues that need either decrease of swelling or reductions of the body immune system.
- Do not utilize it regularly or for longer than encouraged by your physician.
- Take it with food to stay clear of an indigestion.
- this medication can make it harder for you to eliminate off infections. Inform your medical professional if you have any type of indications of infection such as a high temperature or aching throat.
- Negative effects such as state of mind modifications or belly troubles can take place when you begin taking this medication. Educate your physician if this troubles you.
- Do not quit taking this medication all of a sudden without speaking with your physician initially as it might aggravate your signs.
Safety instructions before taking Mancort 6 mg Tablet
- Alcohol : Limited information available : Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult doctor before consuming this medicine.
- Pregnancy : Doing comparison of advantage and risk is required: This medication may be unsafe to use while pregnant. Animal studies have shown unfavorable impacts on the fetus, nonetheless, there are minimal human studies. The gain from usage in pregnant women might serve in spite of the danger. Please speak with doctor before consuming this medication.
- Lactation : Caution required: This medication is possibly dangerous to use throughout lactation. Minimal human data suggest that the medication could stand for a significant risk to the child.
- Kidney : Safe: This medicine is secure to use in clients with kidney condition. No dosage adjustment of This medicine is advised.However, inform your doctor if you have any kidney disease.
- Liver : Caution required: This medicine must be used with care in clients with extreme liver disease. Dose change of this medicine might be required. Please seek advice from medical professional before consuming this medicine. Limited information is available on the use of This medicine in these patients.
- Driving : Safe: This medication does not typically affect your capability to drive.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Is This medicine a steroid?
Q: What is This medicine used for?
A: This medicine has anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressant properties and is used for trconsumeing many conditions like allergy diseases, anaphylaxis, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory skin diseases, autoimmune diseases (these diseases happen when your body’s immune system attacks the body itself and causes damage), and suppress the immune system in transplant patients.
Q: How does This medicine work?
A: This medicine is a steroid medicine also known as glucocorticoids which happen naturally in the body. Taking steroids from outside will aid in trconsumeing many illnesses involving inflammation by decreasing the inflammation. Also, it quits the reactions known as autoimmune reactions which happen when your body’s immune system attack the body itself and cause damage.
Q: Is This medicine better than prednisone?
A: Clinical studies have shown that This medicine has a similar potency to prednisone and is better tolerated when used in the trconsumement of inflammatory conditions. Nevertheless, seek guidance from your doctor for the right trconsumement of your condition with either of these medications.
Q: Is This medicine a pain reliever?
A: This medicine is not a painkiller. It belongs to the class of medications known as steroids.
Q: Can I take This medicine with Tamsulosin?
A: Yes, This medicine can be taken with Tamsulosin. No harmful impacts or any other interactions have been reported when they are used alsobtainher.