Manez 40 mg Tablet
|Manufacturer||Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
How to use Manez 40 mg Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. Manez 40 mg Tablet might be taken with or without food, yet it is much better to take it at a set time.
How Manez 40 mg Tablet works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is a proton pump prevention (PPI). It functions by lowering the quantity of acid in the belly which consequently eases acid-related acid indigestion as well as heartburn.
What are the Side effects of Manez 40 mg Tablet
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Stomach pain
Precautions to be taken while taking Manez 40 mg Tablet
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- Not enough or limited scientific data available for interaction with food of this medicine, or read the label of the pack to understand about if any interaction may occur if taken with food.
Safety instructions before taking Manez 40 mg Tablet
- Alcohol : Caution required : It is not safe to drink alcohol with this medicine.
- Pregnancy : Most likely secure: This medication is most likely safe to utilize while pregnant. Pet researches have revealed reduced or no negative effect on the fetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please seek advice from medical professional prior to eating this medication.
- Lactation : Probably secure: This medicine is possibly safe to make use of during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the medication does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Kidney : Safe: This medicine is secure to use in clients with kidney condition. No dosage adjustment of This medicine is advised.However, the use of this medicine is not advised along with other medicines used for the treatment of Helicobacter Pylori infection.
- Liver : Most likely risk-free: This medicine is probably safe to use in people with liver disease. Restricted information readily available suggests that dose adjustment of this medicine might not be required in these clients. Please speak with doctor before eating this medication.
- Driving : Care required: This medicine may make you feel woozy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive till your vision is clear.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How long does it take for This medicine to work?
Q: What is the best time to take This medication?
A: It is best to take This medicine before your breakfast. If you are taking two doses, take it in the morning and evening. This medicine is more impactive when it is taken 30 min before your food.
Q: Can I stop taking This medicine if I feel better?
A: No, do not stop taking This medicine before completing the full course of trconsumement. You will begin to feel better before your trconsumement is completed.
Q: Is it risk-free to use This medicine for long term?
A: This medicine should be used as long as prescribed by your doctor. This medicine is usually taken into consideration to be risk-free when taken in the recommended dose and duration.
Q: Can I take This medicine at going to bed?
A: If recommended by your doctor, This medicine can be taken at going to bed. It is aidful in controlling overnight excess acid secretion.
Q: Does This medicine cause hair loss?
A: No, hair loss has not been reported with the use of This medicine. If you experience excessive hair loss while taking This medicine, please seek guidance from your doctor.
Q: Does This medicine cause bowel irregularity?
A: Yes, both diarrhea and bowel irregularity have been reported as common side impacts of This medicine in children and in adults. Consult your doctor if you experience unbearable side impacts while taking This medicine.
Q: Does This medicine cause gas?
A: Flatulence (gas), abdominal distension, and bloating (fullness) can happen as a result of This medicine use. Consult your doctor if you experience any of these signs and symptoms.
Q: Is This medicine risk-free?
A: Yes, This medicine is relatively risk-free if taken in the prescribed dose for the prescribed duration recommended by your doctor.
Q: What is This medicine used for?
A: This medicine is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI). PPIs are used for the trconsumement of conditions like heartburn, acid regurgitation, and stomach abscess.