Manforce 50 mg Tablet
|Manufacturer||Mankind Pharma Ltd|
How to use Manforce 50 mg Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Ingest it in its entirety. Do not eat, crush or damage it. Manforce 50 mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
How Manforce 50 mg Tablet works in the body
According to scientific research, this medicine works in the body per below(ME/1)
This medication is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) prevention. It functions by loosening up the capillary in your penis, therefore raising blood circulation right into the penis on sex-related excitement. This assists you accomplish as well as keep a hard, put up penis ideal for sex.
What are the Side effects of Manforce 50 mg Tablet
Scientific studies indicate, below mentioned side effects may occur while taking this medicine such as(ME/2)
- Runny nose
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Back pain
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Stomach upset
- Vision changes
Precautions to be taken while taking Manforce 50 mg Tablet
As per several scientific studies, some precautions need to be taken while taking this medicine such as(ME/3)
- Not enough or limited scientific data available for interaction with food of this medicine, or read the label of the pack to understand about if any interaction may occur if taken with food.
Safety instructions before taking Manforce 50 mg Tablet
- Alcohol : Caution required : It is not safe to drink alcohol with this medicine. Taking this medicine with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy : Most likely secure: This medication is most likely safe to utilize while pregnant. Pet researches have revealed reduced or no negative effect on the fetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please seek advice from medical professional prior to eating this medication.
- Lactation : Probably secure: This medicine is possibly safe to make use of during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the medication does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Kidney : Safe: This medicine is secure to use in clients with kidney condition. No dosage adjustment of This medicine is advised.However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver : Caution required: This medicine must be used with care in clients with extreme liver disease. Dose change of this medicine might be required. Please seek advice from medical professional before consuming this medicine. There is limited information available on the use of This medicine in patients with severe liver disease.
- Driving : Care required: This medicine may make you feel woozy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive till your vision is clear.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How long does it take for Manforce to work?
Q: What if Manforce does not work?
A: Talk to your doctor if Manforce does not seem to work. Your doctor may increase the dose of Manforce or switch you to an alternate choice.
Q: Can I obtain Manforce without a prescription?
A: No, you should never obtain Manforce without prescription. Manforce is a medicine, and it should be only taken when prescribed by a doctor.
Q: Can I take Manforce as commonly as I want?
A: No, do not take Manforce for more than once a day.
Q: When should I take Manforce?
A: Take Manforce 30-60 min before your sex-related task because this medicine takes around 30 min to begin working.
Q: Can I take Manforce for early climaxing?
A: Manforce is not known to have any advantageous impacts of trconsumeing early climaxing. It is used for the trconsumement of erectile dysfunction.
Q: Can I take Manforce with paracetamol?
A: Yes, Manforce can be taken with paracetamol. No medicine-medicine interactions or any harmful impacts have been reported when they are used alsobtainher.
Q: Can I take Manforce for the rest of my life?
A: Manforce is a prescription medicine and should only be taken for the duration that is recommended by your doctor.
Q: Why is the use of Manforce contraindicated with nitrates?
A: Use of Manforce is harmful for patients taking nitrates (natural nitrates or natural nitrites) as their combined use can cause a severe fall in blood pressure, which can also result in dconsumeh. It is advisable to keep a time gap of 24 hours in between the consumption of Manforce and any nitrate substance.
Q: Why does Manforce cause a fall in blood pressure (hypotension)?
A: Manforce has the property of relaxing the smooth muscle of the blood vessels and expanding them which can cause a fall in blood pressure (hypotension). So, when used with blood pressure lowering medicines or nitrates, it can cause a severe fall in blood pressure, which could be fatal. Manforce should not be taken if you are taking nitrates for chest pain or you have a history of heart attack or stroke in the past six months.
Q: Can I take Manforce in my twenties?
A: Yes, if prescribed by your doctor after that Manforce can be taken in your twenties.
Q: Does Manforce affect fertility?
A: No, Manforce does not affect fertility, neither adversely nor positively.
Q: Does Manforce affect sperm?
A: Manforce does not affect sperm count or its health. It is a medicine that is used to trconsume erectile dysfunction.
Q: Does Manforce increase blood pressure?
A: No, Manforce is not connected with an increase in blood pressure. It can cause a decrease in blood pressure euniquely if taken with other blood-pressure-lowering medications. Please seek guidance from your doctor before taking Manforce with any other medicine.
Q: Is Manforce risk-free to use in patients with diabetes?
A: Yes, if prescribed by your doctor after that Manforce is risk-free to use in patients with diabetes.